Advance Distribution of Misoprostol Program Resources
This is a new section of the PPH toolkit developed in 2013 to complile existing resources related to Advance Distribution of Misoprostol for PPH Prevention Programs. The new Advance Distribution of Misoprostol for Self-Administration: Expanding Coverage for the Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage: Program Implementation Guide, developed by MCHIP is an essential starting point for program managers and technical advisors seeking to support expansion of PPH prevention programming.
This section has 7 sub-sections:
- Implementation guide, plans, budget and job aids
- Program study briefs and case studies
- Clinical guidelines and protocols
- Advocacy materials and references
- Training materials, job aids and supportive supervision tools
- IEC materials
- M&E tools
When appropriate, these resources also are linked within the 7 toolkit steps for easier overall access for PPH toolkit users.