Join K4Health at the 2018 International Conference on Family Planning
Are you planning to attend the 2018 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP)? We invite you to join K4Health as we work to foster knowledge exchange during the conference.
Learn about our latest research:
- “Use of Interactive Voice Response for Professional Development in Kenya” (Session: New approaches for family planning provider training, November 13, 16:20-17:40, MH4)
- “Storytelling: An Innovative Approach to Address Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices Related to Family Planning Among Youth and Those Working in Youth Programming” (November 14, 10:25-11:45, Poolside Lounge, Radisson Blu)
Gain practical, hands-on knowledge management tips and tools:
- “Battling information overload: How to stay informed and partner for better knowledge management” (Implementing Best Practices Session, November 13, 16:20-17:40)
Sharpen your storytelling skills:
- “Tell It Like It Is: Oral Storytelling for Sexual and Reproductive Health” (Breakout session with Public Health Ambassadors Uganda, Youth Preconference, November 10, 15:00-16:30)
- “Digital Storytelling for Expanded Method Choice” (Lunchtime practicum with Y-ACT and the Expanded Method Choice Working Group, Youth Lounge, November 14, 13:20-14:20)
- The Family Planning Voices team will be onsite taking portraits and conducting interviews. If you spot our photographer, David Alexander, say hello!
- Share your story at the interactive Family Planning Voices video & photo booth, co-hosted with the Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health.
After the conference, keep the conversation going!