What is the K4Health | Idea Lab?
The Idea Lab provides a chance for K4Health to hear feedback directly from users of our products and services as well as people who are new to K4Health’s offerings. This feedback on the content and the usability of our products helps us continually enhance K4Health's existing resources and develop useful, relevant new content.
Follow-up interviews with selected Idea Lab participants are the source for our Idea Lab stories--real people using K4Health's tools and resources in their work:
- How a Nurse-Midwife in Haiti is Harnessing Contraceptive Knowledge to Better Serve New Mothers (article on The Exchange, 5-minute read)
- K4Health’s Global Health eLearning Center: Where Learning Saves Lives (video, 5:28)
- K4Health Offline Tools: A Knowledge Lifeline for Peace Corps Volunteers (video, 3:25)
- K4Health Toolkits: Strengthening Integration of Family Planning and HIV Services in Uganda (video, 4:18)
- Toolkits Help Filmmaker Lead Hepatitis Workshop (1-page .pdf)
Peace Corps Uses ALHIV Toolkit in Botswana (1-page .pdf)
IntraHealth International Contributes to Photoshare (1-page .pdf)
- From Presentation Slides to Saved Lives: Translating Knowledge into Action (video, 3:22)
- POPLINE: Putting Research in the Right Hands (video, 2:47)
If you are interested in joining the Idea Lab or sharing your story about how K4Health has made a difference in your health program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.