Senegal Needs Assessment: Key Findings
K4Health conducted a qualitative assessment of health information needs in 3 regions of Senegal between February and April 2010. The study aimed to:
- document current systems and resources for managing health information in Senegal;
- identify the needs for strengthening these systems;
- describe the experience of networks with transferring and sharing information;
- document and analyze issues related to the use of family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) information; and
- propose a plan to strengthen access to and use of health information.
Led by FHI 360, the study was implemented by the Centre for Reproductive Health Training and Research (CEFOREP) with funding from USAID and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Measurement, Learning and Evaluation (MLE) Project for the Urban Reproductive Health Initiative.
Published: 2011 Pages: 4 p.