Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to increase the use and dissemination of evidence-based, accurate, and up-to-date information to improve health service delivery and health outcomes worldwide. The K4Health platform facilitates how this information is captured, synthesized, adapted, shared, and used.
K4Health envisions a world in which public health professionals from all levels around the globe have a voice to articulate their needs, share best practices, contribute content, avoid duplication, and, ultimately, use knowledge to make better decisions to improve and save lives.
- We value accessible, current, and accurate information. We support an environment where knowledge flows freely.
- We value the rights of individuals to make informed decisions. We value autonomy.
- We care about people and their well-being. We value good health.
- We value the needs and opinions of our clients. We strive to provide high-quality, client-centered products and services. We value innovation.
- We value equality and opportunity for underserved groups, including women and minorities.
- We value an open, supportive work environment. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.